How To Make The Best Crystal Infused Drinking Water
How To Make The Best Crystal Infused Water & Assist Awakening Your Full Potential
- Before placing your crystal in your water pitcher, first soak the stone in cold salt water for three days.
- We recommend leaving it out for 2 - 3 days under a Full moon & Sunshine to charge up with the Lunar & Solar Energy.
- After soaking your stone, it’s ready to place in a pitcher of (preferably filtered) Alkaline 9.5Ph Kangen water. Leave it in the pitcher overnight. After the water has had time to interact with the stone, you can begin drinking this awakening magical mixture.
Crystal-infused water is an excellent all-natural elixir to help our bodies feel spiritually at peace and strong. People have been drinking gem-infused water for thousands of years to promote spiritual and physical health.
- If you’re looking to enhance your “self-love,” put a rose quartz crystal (Shop our Collection) in your water.
- If you want to balance your body energetically and boost your immunity, try adding a clear quartz crystal to your pitcher.
- If you’re looking for more abundance in your life, try adding Citrine Crystals or garnet stone to your water.
be careful about the type of crystals you use for crystal-infused water. Some gems are not safe to place in water. It is essential to research the various crystal properties before you craft your own crystal-infused water. Some crystals are toxic if used in this manner.
For example, do not use Tiger’s Eye for your crystal-infused water, because it may contain asbestos. It’s safest to begin with a clear quartz crystal-infused water.