How To Make The Best Crystal Infused Drinking Water
How To Make The Best Crystal Infused Water & Assist Awakening Your Full Potential
- Before placing your crystal in your water pitcher, first soak the stone in cold salt water for three days.
- We recommend leaving it out for 2 - 3 days under a Full moon & Sunshine to charge up with the Lunar & Solar Energy.
- After soaking your stone, it’s ready to place in a pitcher of (preferably filtered) Alkaline 9.5Ph Kangen water. Leave it in the pitcher overnight. After the water has had time to interact with the stone, you can begin drinking this awakening magical mixture.
You may find that the water tastes a little sweeter than regular water. This is because it’s absorbing the elements from the crystal it’s interacting with. The texture of the water may feel different as well — this is all within the range of normal. The awakening crystal is doing its work on you and your body!
You’ll be able to tell when your crystal needs a recharge when the water loses its different taste. When you need to re-energize your crystal, simply remove from the water and re-soak it in cool salt water as you did before. Allow the lunar & solar energy help your crystal do its best work.
Now it’s up to you to figure out what you’d like to manifest in your life. Think hard about what’s missing, and choose a crystal that will help you achieve your goals. Remember, you can heal from the inside with the help of these precious gems on your side.
Crystal-infused water is an excellent all-natural elixir to help our bodies feel spiritually at peace and strong. People have been drinking gem-infused water for thousands of years to promote spiritual and physical health.
The idea is to place a crystal at the bottom of your drinking water and let the energy from it pervade your beverage.
- If you’re looking to enhance your “self-love,” put a rose quartz crystal (Shop our Collection) in your water.
- If you want to balance your body energetically and boost your immunity, try adding a clear quartz crystal to your pitcher.
- If you’re looking for more abundance in your life, try adding Citrine Crystals or garnet stone to your water.
The most important thing you will need to do before adding the crystal to your water is to spend time with the stone in your hands. Set your intention and imagine white light surrounding your fingertips and enveloping the crystal. Visualize what you would like to change within your body, your spirit and your life. Once you’ve done this work, you can begin the process of making crystal-infused water.
You’re ready to Awaken The Aesthetic Version Of Yourself & Inspire Others
be careful about the type of crystals you use for crystal-infused water. Some gems are not safe to place in water. It is essential to research the various crystal properties before you craft your own crystal-infused water. Some crystals are toxic if used in this manner.
For example, do not use Tiger’s Eye for your crystal-infused water, because it may contain asbestos. It’s safest to begin with a clear quartz crystal-infused water.