Mini 3D Baby Hand Foot Casting Kit Powder
Only .. left! .. people are viewing this, and .. recently purchased it
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Secure Ordering
Tracked Worldwide Shipping
Super Easy Returns
Grab your Discounted Mini 3D Baby Hand Foot Casting Kit Powder while the New Product LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once the sale countdown timer is over, we will be increasing the price back up to $67.99. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off shelves! Limit to 5 per customer max!
- Our Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic & 100% Biodegradable Mini 3D Hand & Foot Casting Kit offers you the once in a lifetime chance to reproduce the hand or foot of your child in 3D, with accurate details!
- This makes the perfect gift idea for baby showers, childbirth, a christening and so on for family and godparents. Or simply a beautiful keepsake for yourself of your own child!
- The easy application allows a wide scope of design and provides you with a timeless keepsake to treasure forever.
- It’s simple, fast and fun. All you need is water, the kit and your child! Detailed instructions are included below.
- This kit contains the materials to do 1 complete casting. The materials in 1 (one) kit will accommodate a foot up to approximately an infant shoe size 3 and/or an infant hand up to approximately 12 months of age. See sizing guide below for more information.
- Other items you will need (not included): bowl for mixing casting stone and water for liquid measuring.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING
Color: as shown in the figure
Powder Weight: 100g(approximately )
Totally weight: 210g
Brush : 17*1*1CM
Fun fact: molding powders are also known as alginate; used by various industries for things such as food emulsifiers, and dental impressions.
The older the child, the larger their hand and foot will be. You will need to purchase the correct amount of product to accomodate the hand or foot size.
Children 2 months to 1 years of age: 1 kit required for 1 hand or 1 foot.
Children 1 year to 2 years old: 2 kits required for 1 hand or 1 foot.
Children 2 years and older: 3 kits required for 1 hand or 1 foot.
Female Adult: 4 kits required for 1 hand.
Adult male: 5 kits required for 1 hand.
IMPORTANT: Do not add too much water to the powder mixtures or they willNOT set correctly and your casting will not be successful.
- Mix the molding powder with 3 to 3.2 times the amount of powder ( 300 to 320mL). Stir quickly until mixture is as smooth as possible. The mixture will turn a purple/pink color.Remember not to add too much water to the mixture.
- After 1 minute, place baby’s hand or foot into this purple molding mixture at once. Please make sure the hand or foot is completely submerged, and doesn’t break the surface of the mixture or touch the edge of cup.
- Try to keep your baby’s hand or foot as still as possible while the molding mixture is setting.
- Hold your baby’s foot in the mold for 240 more seconds to ensure the mold is fully set, then you can very carefully and smoothly remove their hand or foot from the mold.
- To ensure a smooth release from the mold, wiggle slightly back and forth so that air can enter the opening of the mold.
- Once the hand or foot has been removed, Open bag of plaster powder 50g, and mix with 1/3 to 1/2 of the amount of water (80 to 90mL). Stir as quickly until the mixture is as smooth as possible. Do not add too much water to the stone powder. The higher the concentration the stronger the casting will be.
- Slowly pour the stone powder mixture into the opening of the mold.Gently jiggle the mold while pouring to ensure the liquid enters all the tiny areas and to avoid air becoming trapped inside creating air bubbles.
- After 1 hours the stone mixture should be set. VERY gently remove the mold away from the casting. You can very carefully use a knife to help open the mold or by hand. Ensure open it very slow to ensure that you do not break the casting.
- Once the casting is removed you may see a little powder on the surface. It can be washed by water, and air dry over 24 hours.
- Paint Coat: After 24 hours you can paint your beautiful completed casting any color you wish.
1 x 100g Molding Powder
1 x 100g Plaster
1 x Gold Powder, 1 x Silver Powder, 1 x Pearl Powder (Optional)
1 x Brush
1 x Instruction
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in CAD.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
.. visitors have this item in their cart right now
.. people have bought this item
..% of people buy 2 or more